Enjoy some weekday fun with your Little Engineer(s) at one of our toddler/preschooler days!
The Young Engineers experience is a scaled down version of a day at Whistlestop Valley with your mini-me in mind:
- Return steam train ride to Cuckoo's Nest only (total journey time of 20 minutes) - can travel unlimited times if availability allows
- Unlimited platform rides on Tram No.7
- Unlimited rides on the Clayton Flyer miniature railway
- Unlimited access to the playground at Clayton West
- Unlimited access to The Pillow (jumping pillow)
- Unlimited access to The Shed (indoor activity area)
- The shop will be open for those pocket money purchases
- The Firebox Cafe will be open serving a reduced menu, drinks & snacks (limited hot food items only)
- Treat yourself to a Hungry Engineers' Afternoon Tea, available to pre-order only for collection & enjoyment on the day. If you wish to book, please add Young Engineers tickets to your cart and then click on the Hungry Engineers link beneath the 'checkout' button
- Access to our outdoor picnic areas (please note your own food cannot be consumed inside the cafe)
- Access to the small children's fairground rides (additional fees payable directly to operator)
- Reduced capacities with strict hygiene, cleaning & social distancing measures in place
All this is available for just £4.95 per person for visitors aged one & above (babies under the age of 12 months go FREE).
So, you can spend a day out with us without spending a fortune.
The session time you choose is the time you should ARRIVE at Clayton West Station. You can arrive later but PLEASE do not arrive earlier!
Trains to Cuckoo's Nest will depart at quarter past & quarter to each hour from 10.15am until 2.45pm. Journeys & seats will be unallocated & you may travel as many times as you like throughout the day depending on availability on each service. As such, if a service is full to capacity, you may have to wait to take the next service instead. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Image courtesy of Michelle Wardman Photography