Why not purchase a Whistlestop Valley Afternoon Tea* as an add-on to your BIG ADVENTURE tickets (available to buy here)?
Your afternoon tea will be served in The Firebox Cafe at Clayton West at the time you select on this booking page. It is your responsibility to ensure you are in the right place, at the right time!
Please ensure you select an afternoon time that corresponds with your BIG ADVENTURE entry slot e.g. don't select an 11am tea slot if your arrival slot isn't until 1pm.
Available on general admission days only (not available on special event days or Bank Holidays) - please check with Whistlestop Valley if you are unsure: email@example.com or 01484 865727.
*Advance booking required at least 48 hours before your intended visit
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Afternoon Teas must be booked at least 48hr in advance
- Afternoon Teas are served at set times
- Afternoon Teas are only available on general admission days and must be booked alongside a BIG ADVENTURE ticket
- Afternoon Teas are not available during special event periods nor on Bank Holidays – please check for exclusions
- Afternoon Teas are only valid for the option purchased e.g. a family is 2 adults + 2 children, not any other combination of people. Similarly, an afternoon tea is valid on one occasion and cannot be spilt across different days e.g. an afternoon tea booked for two adults cannot be used on two different occasions by one adult etc.
- Once purchased, afternoon teas are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. If visitors fail to turn up at the booked date/time, no refunds or transfers will be issued