Our LITTLE ADVENTURE general admission ticket allows access to:
- Unlimited rides on The Clayton Flyer (miniature ride-on railway)
- NEW FOR 2023 - Access to Crazy Golf & Pedal Cars
- Unlimited access to the playground at Clayton West
- Unlimited access to The Shed, our undercover activity space
- Unlimited access to The Pillow, our covered jumping pillow
- Access to the cafe at Clayton West Station
- Access to the picnic areas at Clayton West Station
- Access to Clayton West platform viewing points to watch the trains come and go
PLEASE NOTE: NO TRAIN RIDE IS INCLUDED WITH THIS TICKET. If you want to travel or the train to Shelley Station (where The Turntable dessert parlour can be found!), you'll need a BIG ADVENTURE ticket instead.
You can arrive anytime from 10am - 14:15pm and stay with us until we close for the day!
Tickets should be purchased online, in advance of your visit. This can be done at any time before arrival subject to availability. In -person bookings on the day will be accepted subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, please ensure you have made your booking online before you arrive.
After arrival, you'll be able to use the facilities at your leisure until the site closes at 5pm.
If there are special extenuating circumstances which mean you are unable to book online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before you wish to visit.
Please note: A family of four ticket can be made up of all adults, all children or a mixture of adults & children.
Complimentary Ticket Holders / Ticket Offers / Vouchers Holders
If you wish to use a complimentary ticket, pass, voucher or offer you have received, you will need to contact us at email@example.com to make a booking at least 48 hours in advance, or follow the instructions for online booking found on some tickets/vouchers. When doing so, you will need to provide the details found on the voucher, so please have this handy when booking. Without it, we will be unable to make a booking for you. Please note you will also be required to hand the voucher into the Ticket Office on the day of your visit. We regret that bookings will be subject to availability.
MAX CARDS are not valid for LITTLE ADVENTURE tickets.