Celebrate your little one’s big day at Whistlestop Valley! Select a date and time from the calendar on this page.
A Whistlestop Valley children’s birthday party includes:
- Party food served in our party carriage at Clayton West
- Return train ride to Shelley on allocated & reserved service (outbound only. You can return at your leisure!)
- Birthday headboard on train
- Unlimited access to the Clayton Flyer, The Shed, the playgrounds & The Pillow
- Whistlestop Valley invitation PDF template
- One free adult per paid-for child attending the party (all additional adults/siblings will be charged at full price)
- A complimentary family ticket for the birthday child to return (Ts & Cs apply)
- A complimentary ticket for each child attending the birthday party to return (Ts & Cs apply)
Parties can be booked on most Saturdays and Sundays from the end of February to mid-November (excluding special event days).
The cost in 2023 is £17.95 per child (minimum 12 children, maximum 20 children).
A deposit of £215.40 is payable now upon booking. This covers the basic party package for 12 children (and 12 accompanying adults).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add additional children, adults or infants to the booking. The maximum number of children at a party is 20 due to the size limitations of the party carriage.
After making your booking, a member of our team will contact you by email or telephone to confirm the details.
2023 INFO & TERMS
Extra food choices can be added at a cost of £1 per item per head (so for a party of 12 children, each additional item of food would cost £12)
A £215.40 deposit is required at time of booking and final numbers and food choices are required at least one week in advance. The additional balance of the party (if applicable) is to be settled upon arrival
If a party is cancelled by the person making the booking up to seven days before the date of the party, £165.40 of the deposit is refundable but £50 is not refundable
If a party is cancelled by the person making the booking in the seven days immediately before the date of the party, the full £215.40 deposit is not refundable. If a party is cancelled due to illness, we will try our best to transfer to an alternative date.